The reasonably priced Navagraha Shanti Puja Cost or Service may be necessary for those who deal with difficulties and negative effects in their lives. To do the Navagraha Shanti puja, you must first consult with a licensed astrologer. When the nine planets of the solar system are misaligned in your horoscope, Navagraha Shanti Puja is conducted for a charge.
The astrologer will examine each person’s birth chart to determine how the planets impact them. Astrologers use the position of the planets in a natal chart to establish the ideal muhurat for the homam and Navagraha Shanti puja.
Even if performing the Navagraha Shanti Puja at a cost is necessary for some circumstances, if someone is experiencing any of the following problems:
- Using Navaragraha Shanti puja, Kaal Sarp dosh, which affects people’s marital lives and employment, may be removed.
- If Rahu and Ketu are active in someone’s natal chart and have a big influence over them,
- On each of the four planets, someone is out of place or in a poor circumstance.
- Every Devi and deva homam, according to the Navagraha Purvak,
- Speak with an experienced astrologer.
Mantra for Navagraha Puja
The Navagraha Shanti Puja’s mantra is:
Sun:- || Om Ghrani Suryaya Namah ||
Moon:- || Om Aim Klim Somaya Namah ||
Mars:- || Om Ang Angarakaya Namah ||
Mercury:- || Om Bum Budhaya Namah ||
Jupiter:- || Om Bram Brihaspataye Namah ||
Venus:- || Om Shum Shukraya Namah ||
Saturn:- || Om Sham Shanaishcharaye Namah ||
Rahu:- || Om Rang Rahave Namah ||
Ketu:- || Om Kem Ketave Namah ||
|| Om Navagraha Namaha ||
Navagraha Shanti Puja materials
- 250 grams of powdered turmeric
- the first packet of kumkum
- 1 package of sandalwood paste
- Scrubby sticks
- Bananas with other fruits
- Betel nuts and leaves
- Stale coconuts (10)
- Rice, ghee
- 2 yards of fabric
- Silver Coins
- Navadhanya is made up of wheat, rice, toor dal, moong dal, chana dal, rajma (white), and sesame.
- Red textile 2
- Two huge trays, five little trays, lights, oil, a matchbox, cotton wicks, and Kalasam 1
Navagraha Shanti Puja’s price
- The number of pandits doing the Navagraha Shanti puja determines how much it will cost. The nine planets are taken into account when performing the Navagraha Shanti puja.
- This pooja is performed by pandits in time with the mantras. However, costs start at 3000 INR and go up to 5000 INR.
- Day 1 of the ritual demands 11000 chants, and 4 priests are required in total.
- 1 day, 21,000 chants, 9 priests, 18,000 Indian rupees
What is the best way to perform the Navagraha Shanti Puja?
Navgraha Shanti Puja takes two hours to perform properly. The puja’s procedure is as follows: Check out the directions for a practical approach to performing the Navagraha Shanti puja.
Ganesh Pujan: This is the first stage of the Navagraha Shanti Puja, which is followed by the Ganesh Sthapana.
Pandit then instructed the residents on how to construct a maha Sankalp and a Punya Vachan to ask for all of their wishes to be granted. begged the planets to bless the artist and grant the performer’s requests.
To begin the puja in this case, the Kalash puja and Kalash sthapana are conducted.
Contact 99Pandit for the lowest Navagraha Shanti Puja cost.
If you are looking for a knowledgeable Vedic pandit, you have come to the right place. The solution is 99Pandit, a service that lets you hire a pandit to help you get beyond obstacles in your life. Through the hassle-free services of 99Pandit, all these things may be enjoyed. One 99Pandit Because of its straightforward process, it is feasible to run into experienced, qualified pandits. The professionals at 99Pandit can easily carry out your Navagraha Shanti Puja as well as other pujas like the threading ceremony, Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja, Udaka Shanti Puja After Death, Satyanarayana Swamy Pooja, and many more. Users can ask the 99Pandit experts for help if they’re looking for pujas. You may use our website or the phone to communicate with the astrologers and pandits who will interpret your horoscope.