The latest update of the “Solid Waste Management Market” released by Fortune Business Insights™, Worldwide Industry Size, Share, Growth, Opportunities Analysis in 2022. The Solid Waste Management market report encompasses the systematic evaluation of the market situation for the forecast period. The report provides a comprehensive study of the Solid Waste Management market with complete insight into the global economy and competitive landscape for business investors. A thorough assessment of competitors and their offerings is conducted that will equip business owners to make strategically astute decisions. The Solid Waste Management market report focuses on thoroughly explaining market opportunities, trends, drivers, restraints, and other factors involved in the growth of the market.
Scope of The Study:
The global solid waste management market size is projected to gain traction on account of the increasing amount of waste generation, further attributed to the contributions of the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. Solid waste majorly includes waste plastic products, organic matter, and metal and glass products. As per a recent report by Fortune Business Insights, the market is anticipated to reach USD 366.52 billion by the end of 2027 from USD 285.16 billion earned in 2019. The forecast period is set between 2020 to 2027, and the market is likely to exhibit a CAGR of 3.3%.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers its clients comprehensive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which majorly include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the Solid Waste Management Market report requirements of a particular industry segment. These analytical tools and models distill the data & statistics and enhance the accuracy of our recommendations and advice.
List of Top Key Players in the Solid Waste Management Market:
- TANA Oy (Finland)
- ALBA Group (Germany)
- Stericycle Inc. (USA)
- Remondis AG & Co. Kg (Germany)
- Covanta Holdings Corporation (USA)
- Biffa PLC (U.K.)
- SUEZ Group (France)
- Envac Group (Sweden)
- Recology (USA)
- Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. (USA)
- Republic Services Inc. (USA)
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation (Japan)
- Clean Harbors Inc. (USA)
- Veolia Environment S.A. (France)
- Waste Management Inc. (USA)
- Other vendors
The study comprises various parameters such as parent/peer market analysis, top player positioning in the base year, Porter’s five force analysis, value chain analysis, the impact of government regulations on the market, and market dynamics (drivers, restraints, and opportunities), which directly or indirectly impact the growth of the market.
Key Insights of Solid Waste Management Market Report:
- Fortune Business Insights™ helps to analyze the value chain of a particular market from all participant’s perspectives.
- The study includes Porter’s five forces analysis to understand the competitive scenario of the industry and the role of each stakeholder.
- The Solid Waste Management Market dynamics include drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market. Drivers state the factors that boost the growth of the market, whereas restraints are likely to hamper the market growth. Opportunities are the factors that act as the catalysts of the market.
- All these factors, along with data facts, are covered in the study.
Parent/peer market analysis helps in understanding the parent market and estimating the share of the Solid Waste Management market in the parent market.
- In some cases, it exhibits a comparative share analysis between the Solid Waste Management market and its peer products.
Europe Emerged Dominant Owing to High Collection Rate from NationsRegionally, Europe generated USD 90.03 billion in 2019 and earned the highest solid waste management market share. This is attributable to the extensive collection of waste and the presence of more than 500 waste-to-energy plants all over the region. Comprehensive legislations are laid by the European Union for controlling greenhouse gas emissions and improving the waste management system in the region, thereby aiding to the dominance. However, North America may emerge dominant in the forecast period on account of the well-established collection, processing, and disposal methods, coupled with presence of large players such as Clean Harbors Inc., Waste Management, and others in this region.On the other side, Asia Pacific is likely to showcase the fastest growth rate and report a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. China is expected to emerge as the largest shareholder in the market, followed closely by India. This is owing to the rapid industrialization, urbanization and the increasing population.
‣ North America: U.S., Canada, and Mexico
‣ Europe: Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France, and the Rest of Europe
‣ Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific
‣ LAMEA: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and the Rest of LAMEA
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic significantly impacted the lives of people and the global economy. The report covers micro- and macro-economic COVID-19 impact analysis. In addition, the report provides a qualitative analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Solid Waste Management market. Moreover, the market size and share will reflect the impact COVID-19 has had on the Solid Waste Management market and subsequent years. In addition, the study outlines the key strategies adopted by the key players during the pandemic. Furthermore, the report highlights the impact of COVID-19 on the supply chain. Moreover, it discusses the influence of the roll-out of the vaccines and the reduction in the chance of infection on the Solid Waste Management market. Therefore, the report will focus on providing a post-COVID-19 impact analysis.
Key Benefits For Solid Waste Management Market:
- The Solid Waste Management market analysis covers in-depth information on major industry participants.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- Major countries have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Solid Waste Management market during the forecast period (2022–2029).
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenarios of the global Solid Waste Management market to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
Segmentation and Targeting:
Essential demographic, geographic, psychographic, and behavioral information about business segments in the Solid Waste Management market is targeted to aid in determining the features the company should encompass in order to fit into the business requirements. For the Consumer-based market – the study is also classified with Market Maker information in order to better understand who the clients are, their buying behavior, and patterns.
Key Questions addressed by the report:
- What is the main driving factor for the growth of the Asia Pacific Solid Waste Management market?
- What are the restraining factors of the market?
- Who are the key market players?
- Which region holds the biggest market share?
- What are the recent trends in the Asia Pacific Solid Waste Management market?