Golden Triangle India Tour
Golden Triangle India Tour is the most well-liked tourist point in India. As a result, this amazing Golden Triangle Tour journey including the 3 famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having glory, grandeur and history. Here in this article, we talk about the advance travel tips for visiting Golden Triangle India Tour.
Visiting Golden Triangle
The admired Golden Triangle tour includes connectivity or route from capital city Delhi, Jaipur city and Agra city. So, it takes its name from the triangular shape formed by the three connecting localities, at a distance of 200 kilometers from each other. If one needs to cover all the historic highlights, then nothing but a Golden Triangle Tour packages is ideal!
Advanced Travel Tips For Visiting The Golden Triangle
- As a result, the Golden Triangle includes a variety of sites and for lots of travelers this can be awesome. In order to see the best that each location has to offer, I recommend taking a guided tour. There are various Golden Triangle tours through Four Wheel Drive India that cover the best sites in all three cities.
- The number of days you want to spend in each location varies by person. However, 3 days in Delhi, 1 day in Agra and 1 day in Jaipur should give you plenty of time to cover the main highlights.
- When it comes to dress, India leans towards the conservative side. Be sure to cover your shoulders and knees when visiting attractions (especially holy sites).
- The local currency is the Indian Rupee and 1 USD equals INR 75 (approximately). Make sure you have cash on you as many places don’t accept cards.
- If you wish to obtain a local SIM card, you must provide a copy of the passport and a photo ID as proof of identity. The SIM card costs INR 1100 and you get 1GB per day for 30 days.
Other Travel Tips for Visiting
Golden Triangle India Tour Package
The Golden triangle India Tour package is the most selective tour package in India by the national or international clients or tourists. The best tour operator FWDI company guide you all things related your tour. Also, they have different packages according places wise. If you want to visit last point of Golden Triangle tour. So, you must try Jaipur sightseeing tour.
Must Visited Places During Your Tour:
- Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
- Lotus Temple, Delhi
- Jama Masjid, Delhi
- India Gate, Delhi
- Red Fort
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Fathepur Sikri, Agra
- City Palace, Jaipur
- Jal Mahal, Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
- Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Nahargarh Fort
- Birla Mandir
- Galta Ji Temple
- Akshardham Temple Complex, Delhi